Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes! Sweet Sea Turtle Love!

Hello crafty friends! I was scrolling through my SVG files and could not resist this cutie and I knew exactly which brads to use!


Mermaid cuteness! 

All the papers are from my scrap pile!
Turtle is from Miss Kate SVG
Lawn Fawn Stitched Dies
Wave Border Punch
Paper Smooches Mini Bow Die
Eyelash Trim  

The Eyelet Outlet Products: Mermaid Brads
Jewel Bling Strips: Clear and Pink
Enamel Dots: Blue
Heart Enamel: Pink/Red
Pearl Bling: Pink


Thanks for visiting!


11 comments:

  1. OMWORD! ADORABLE! LOVE the sweet turtle.. cute little mermaid brads! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING that mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the cutest brads ever!! I love them!! I want them!! The turtle is so sweet!! I love her pink bow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love the way this card came together. I would love to have those mermaid brads. Going to have to go check out that store

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the adorable mermaid brad!!The turtle is too cute! Absolutely adorable my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, super cute sea turtle and fun design! I like the awesome fibers under the sentiment, the awesome waves and of course the mermaid brads...so sweet!! Love it!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Brads, especially the mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness how cute!!!! This card is adorable Carri but those mermaid brads are way cuter!!! LOL
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. I have never seen such cute brads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card! That turtle is absolutely adorable and those mermaid brads are so cute! The sentiment is so perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete