Wednesday, April 19, 2017

For Crayon out Loud- You're the Best! Teacher Appreciation Week is coming!

Hello friends! Teacher Appreciation week is May 1- May 5, 2017! Show your appreciation by sharing a handmade card!  Today I am throwing it back to the younger years over at the Eyelet Outlet Blog!



Papers are from a very old Crayola Paper Stack
Paper Smooches Banner Die
Circut Banner Die
Fiskars Notebook Punch
Star Punch
Crayon stamp set from Scrappy Mom Stamps

The Eyelet Outlet: Crayon Brads

Thanks for visiting!



Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


16 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooo fun! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! What an awesome design!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and awesome Carri! Super fun sentiment~
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun sentiment and cute crayon brads!!Totally cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and perfect sentiment thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do like all these crayons. What a fabulous way to use them. It is perfect for any teacher or student.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable...love crayons and this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute !!
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project! I love the fun sentiment and those little brads are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now THAT is an awesome card. Love how you used those brads and added in a bit of crayon coloring. Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright, fun card! Those crayon brads are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, Carrie, this is just adorable!! I love it! Hope you will do a room tour when you are done...I love checking out everyone's craft rooms, it is such a great way to find a new way to store things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Carrie! I love it!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! This is so dang cute!! LOVE the design... cute little embellishments!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete