Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm So Grateful to have you! Happy 1st Day of Autumn!

Happy first day of fall! We are still seeing temps of over 100 this week here in Arizona, so I am patiently waiting for the cooler weather to come my way! How could I resist not trying to get into the spirit!



Tree cut from Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
Papers are scraps from K and Co Fall Harvest
I hand cut the banners
I'm So Grateful to Have You Stamp Docerela 
Ginger Skittles by DoubleClick
Stickles, Liquid Pearls, sewing machine

Entering into:
Fantabulous: Sketch Challenge
Hiding in my Craftroom: Banners
Simply Create Too: Fall
Cute Card Thursday: Autumn Awesome
Die Cuttin Divas: Fall is Here
Scrappy Moms: Fall Colors
PDE: Stitching
Dl Art: Linky

13 comments:

  1. LOVING that tree!!!! Beautiful!!! And it is supposed to be in the 80's here next week ... FINGERS crossed!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you and the girls soon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and awesome design! I love the tree and little banners off to the side:) Great fall card Carri!

    Wow, still in the 100's?! I am sure you are all wanting some cooler weather by now! We are having a beautiful week of weather-in the mid 70's~Although you would probably freeze, lol!
    See ya soon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great colors and tree. Cute banners and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love trees! Great card. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!! AWESOME job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! I love the tree!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Fall card. I love the warm, rich colours you used for your card. Love it!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really neat fall card - Love that tree and the trio of pennants going out from the side - excellent use of skittles also!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall card...I love your sweet tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! That background paper is beautiful! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Sarah, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love the colors and the embellishments you added! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great, I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I echo my thoughts from up above as well - but I wanted to thank you on behalf of the Simply Create Too team for joining in with us on this challenge!! Taunya Butler

    ReplyDelete