Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Girl Jungle Theme Elephant Card! Welcome Baby!

Click HERE for our DoubleClick Skittles Anything Goes Challenge!

Hello Friends!I hope everyone is well and getting in lots of crafting time! I have been super busy with my teens and my free time is becoming less and less! I recently was asked to make a birthday card that matched a Diaper cake. It really was amazing to see in person, it had the pink zebra stripes along with a jungle theme for a girl. I wish I had taken a photo of it! But anyways here is the card I made to match:




Elephant is from Miss Kate Cuttable
Zebra paper from Recollections in my scrap pile
Grass trim is a sticker
Some OLD flower brads I found in my stash
Baby Girl Stamp, Googly eye, pearls. gems
Gray Skittles by DoubleClick

Entering into:
Pumpkin Spice: Elephants
Dl Art: Linky
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

9 comments:

  1. Lovin the pink zebra stripes. Cute baby card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that printed background and the elephant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute!! I love the pink background!! The elephant is adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! What a fabulous color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! What a fabulous color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute Carri! The paper choice is adorable and love your darling elephant! Even the pink googly eye:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too darn cute! I love that pink elephant, this has to be one of the sweetest baby cards ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, super cute - love the heart balloon the elephant is holding - such a perfectly cute baby girl card!!

    ReplyDelete