Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Love Bug! New Release and Challenge over at Scrappy Mom Stamps!

It's a new challenge and release week over at Scrappy Mom Stamps! Have you seen all the amazing projects this week? They have been awesome!
Come join the fun! 

This weeks challenge is : I heart you! 

One of my goals for 2016 is to dig into my stash!




All papers are from my Valentine's Day Scrap box
Love bug from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Doily from Freckled Fawn
Stickers, brads, fun fur, washi tape
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Cross my Heart
Liquid pearls
American Crafts Twine 
DoubleClickSkittles: Bonus color with purchase! 
Happy Valentines day! Stamp Scrappy Moms Truly, Madly, Deeply

Check out the releases:


Out of this World:



Truly Madly, Deeply:



 Aren't they awesome!!?





Check out the team and our special guest designers:

Fannette Cook from FanScrappin on YouTube



Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
Sukie
 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out HERE

12 comments:

  1. love that cute little lady bug and all the fun bling you've added to your great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The little lady bug is so sweet!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trying to use my stash as well! You have really pretty papers in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trying to use my stash as well! You have really pretty papers in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet little lady bug!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute project, love all of the layering you did on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fun bug!! TOTALLY cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete