Thursday, January 28, 2016

Yoo-Hoo! It's Your Birthday! Cutest Winter Owl DL ART challenge!

It's challenge time over at DL ART

Come join us in our current challenge: Winter! 


Before I get onto my project, I just want to say that my term with the DL ART team has come to an end, I want to thank Diana and the rest of the team for such a fun time! Here is my final project for DL ART:




I had so much fun making this cutie! 


Winter owl from Miss Kate
Papers from Carta Bella Merry and Bright
Papertrey Ink Photo Finish Strip Die
Owl Brad, watermelon liquid pearls, gems, pearls, sequin, button, scallop border punch, Stickles, Wink of Stella
Yoo-Hoo it's your Birthday stamp from Scrappy Mom Stamps
Washi Tape from Target

DoubleClickSkittles: Slate
Rosw Crinkle Ribbon and Pink/White Twine DL ART  

 USE CODE C45610 FOR 10% OFF YOUR DL ART ORDER!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ps. Great having you on the team. Thank you so much for all your inspiration-- Big Bloggy (((((((hugs)))))))))

      Delete
  2. Fantastic card, adorable Owl and great discount on the beautiful ribbons.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooo cute! I love love love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest owl ever!! I just love everything about this, the tape and staples are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could this owl be cuter! Omg, so flippin' cute!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the super cute owl and the pretty skittles!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!! Love that sweet owl!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable!! The owl is so sweet!! I love the layers and the design!! I enjoyed being on the team with you, Carri!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love. Such a beautifully put together card and that owl is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that winter owl and the way you did the twine on the scarf

    ReplyDelete