Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So Charming! Fun MushRoom Happy Birthday Card!

Hello Crafty Friends! It is challenge time over at  3 Girl Jam! We have just a few days left of our month long challenge! We hope you will join us!

Theme: All Things Spring w/Ribbon
Date: March 29 thru May 2, 2014


Here is my project as a Design Team Member:



Mushroom is from Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge
All the papers are from my now very organized scrap pile
Tickets from Punch
Happy Birthday Stamp from Docerela
Skittles by DoubleClick
Stickles
Handmade Enamel Dot
Liquid Pearls
Clip
Mushroom Charm
LG Bundle 3 Girl Jam

Entering into
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off
Just B Creative: linky party
DL Art: Link Party
Stampin Pearls
: AG
Scrapbooker PHD: Bling it up 
Connie Can Crop: Pastel + Polka Dots


17 comments:

  1. Oooh love that mushroom!! Very nice card Carrie, love the charm on the crinkled ribbon, I never seen that color ribbon before! I noticed your handmade enamel dot, I actually posted a tutorial yesterday on how to make them, I am curious as to how you did yours, I have to get more colors, love the yellow!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo fun! LOVING the mushrooms!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, great colours and I love that mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute mushroom, love the color combos you chose for your card details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful! I love the ribbon and the mushroom charm! Your color combination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love this one! I love mushrooms and this is soo soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!! The mushroom is so cute!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I sure do like that mushroom charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love your bow - and that mushroom charm is ridiculously cute! Thanks for joining us at the Scrapbooker PhD Challenge this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Carri, this card is so adorable! I am in love with that sweet charm!! I've enjoyed catching up with all the fun cards I've missed! You've been very creative and given me some new and cute Easter card ideas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable card!! Love that charm!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a super fun card Carri!! Loving that little shroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fabulous fun card - love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, you have a lot of fantastic elements on you card Carri! I love the awesome papers, fun ribbon and gorgeous sparkly mushroom! The charm is the perfect embellishment! Love it!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is one beautiful bow! I love the charm. You definitely brought the bling for ScrapbookerPhD's Bling challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Great job with all the extra touches. Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD for our bling it up challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete