Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Purse Gift box, 3 Girl Jam Style! Time for a challenge!

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a healthy Happy New Year!

Today is my design team day over at 3 Girl Jam! Come and join the fun! Today I am featuring lots of new goodies being offered by 3GJ!

Challenge #31

Theme: Holiday Gifts w/Ribbon
Date: December 13th~ January 2, 2014
Sponsor: 3GJ
Prize:$10 GC to 3GJ


Here is the project I made as a design team member:








I hand cut the base of my box purse and creased the folds, then just added lots of goodies! 

Christmas tree from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge
Stickles Icicle
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shabby Shutters
Carta Bella Merry and Bright Stack
Grinch Green Skittles from DoubleClick
Merry Christmas stamp from Docerela
3 Girl Jam products:
Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon
Christmas Flair Buttons 
Jute ribbon and string pack

Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Entering into:
Little Scrap Pieces: Linky

And it is almost time to say goodbye to Elvis! Santa will be bringing him back to the North Pole after he fills our stockings. We will miss Elvis!
 
 Linking to: 
 DL Art: Elf Linky Party

19 comments:

  1. WOW!!! what a cool purse and I just love all the goodies inside.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo clever and FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that tree and the burlap!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Carri!!! LOVE this fun gift idea!
    Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carri, this is absolutely adorable! This is like one of many of my favorites of yours! I love the festive colors, fun embellishments and what a fun way to package your amazing little skittles!! LOVE this!
    Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
    Big hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that purse...
    Merry Christmas Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love it! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!! Love the papers!! Merry Christmas :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful purse, full of goodies. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute purse with Awesome Goodies. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too cute...I love your sweet skittles and what a fabulous way to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bye Elvis .
    Thank you for joining my elf antics Linky Party. Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    big hugs DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so pretty. Love the flair button and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your skittles hidden inside!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with ur family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with ur family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! I love how your purse is the perfect size for what's inside. It looks so polished and well put together that way :) I love your natural looking bow at the top.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete