Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thank You Berry Much! Sweet Strawberry Card! And an Update!!


WoW! I have missed crafting so much! Some of you may know that I am an avid runner and have recently taken on a volunteer assistant cross country coach position at the local middle school. The commitment is 4 nights a week and 1 early morning. So during this season I am spreading my time thin! But I wouldn't have it any other way! I know that all my blogging friends understand the tough balance between real life and blogging life. I also hope everyone knows how much I miss visiting and seeing what is going on, but I am confident I will soon find a routine that works for me so I can fit it all in! I hope to visit soon! Thanks for understanding! ~Carri

It has taken me just over 1 week to make this card!




Strawberry is from Indie Art Cricut Cartridge
All papers are from K and Co Mat Pad
Distressed edges, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Glitter
Liquid Pearls
Gem Brads
Ribbon from Joanns
Thank you Berry Much Stamp Docerela
Clover Skittles from DoubleClick



Entering into:
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes
My Craft Spot: Color Challenge
Cute card Thursday: Sparkles
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
An Inky Situation: Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces:Anything Goes 
Just B Creative: Link Party

23 comments:

  1. Carri, this is so sweet! I love the fun, yummy berry! The dipping of it in glitter looks fabulous:) The papers, inking and the sentiment are perfect!

    We ALL understand Carri-life gets busy sometimes. We are missing you but we will be here when you return. Wow, congrats on the cross country coach position-I am SURE this is right up your alley and they love having you there! How sweet to volunteer..your amazing!
    Have a great evening my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carri,
    You can tell how much you are enjoying your time with the kids!! Blogging life is so much fun, but we all know what it is like to be needed elsewhere, and we all know what it is like to be needed elsewhere!!! Love your card Carri, It is wonderful!! Glad to here from you and so you know we do miss you!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got yourself pre-occupied, huh! love your berrylicious card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Carri! I love the soft colors and little details you added. I coached high school XC for 6 years and loved every minute!! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Card love all the detais so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!!! I love love love love that berry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Carri... love that sweet berry!

    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and love the pun! Fabulous papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Carri!
    Congrats on your new position...I am sure you are having a BLAST with the kids! I totally understand making that family/craft balance work....
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy this time coaching :)
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carri. How fun it is for you to share your love of running with middle schoolers. Your strawberry card is yummy, I love the sugar on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, Carri!! I love the colors and design!! The berry looks fabulous!!

    Congrats on your assistant coach position!! How exciting!! We all get busy and life gets in the way, so we totally understand!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very pretty card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your strawberry cards Carri!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...what a sweet card! I love your strawberry and all your fun details. Thanks for the fabulous skittles too, can't wait to put them to use.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you, both running and coaching! That early morning session must be chilly! Love your berry card, esp the glitter and pearly accents. Keep up the card-making, too. Running is good for the body but crafting is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card! The little dots really add to it! Hey congrats on the coaching position! Don't get so busy you can't craft…I will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! The liquid pearls are a wonderful touch!

    I'm glad all is well with you. I sure know how busy life can get!! My husband coaches cross country at his school. It takes time but he gets a good workout in the process - plus, the kids really appreciate it. I'm sure you're appreciated too!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. SWEET! Love the sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet thank you card! You are so awesome at making your cricut work for you no matter how much time you can squeeze into a week. You are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. A new Linky Party started today! I hope you'll come back and link up your TURKEY projects with us!
    Come like our Facebook page!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete