Friday, November 29, 2013

Merry Christmas! Tree from Create a Critter!

I keep my holiday supplies in my bedroom closet ( I know that sounds terrible!) and I went to dig for my Christmas supplies and when I turned on the light it blew out. My better half was at work and the light was too high for me to replace. I tried searching with a flashlight but couldn't move anything with one hand. I ended up finding an envelope with Christmas supplies in them that I used last year and never got to putting them away so I used all scraps to make my card! 

I had some inspiration today, thanks Georgiana!  




Tree cut from Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
All papers from Scrap pile
Snowflake Bling from Me and My Big Ideas
Button, gems, trim all from stash
Divine Swirls embossing Folder
Border punch
Hand doodling
Frosty and Rudolph Skittles from DoubleClick
Merry Christmas Stamp from Docerla

Entering into:
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes 
DL Art: Link Party
Just B Creative: Linky Party 

Creative Inspirations: Anything Goes 

Fantabulous: Sparkle and Bling
BBTB2: Christmas Card Sharing 
Use it Tuesday: Anything Goes ( All papers are from my scrap pile, bling from 2009!) 
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Clear it out: Anything Goes + Snowflake ( Snowflake bling on my Xmas tree)
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Handmade ( My Skittles are handmade)
Divas by Design: Use some red
Delightful Challenges: Favorite thing ( I used Skittles) 
Cute card Thursday: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey: Bling it up
An inky Situation: Trees
Crafty Calender: Christmas

26 comments:

  1. So glad we made time to craft. Let's plan again tomorrow! Love the tree you picked...fun to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story! :0) Such a cute card. I haven't craft in a few days now .... ;/

    have a good weekend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love it when I can use scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Love your choice of papers and great embossing. Thanks for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love this!! LOVING that tree! I hope you are feeling better now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful - love the papers and the embossing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love the added button, the embossing on the tree, and the little stars! Great job on it all! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Favorite Things"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute!!! Blessings to,you, Carri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tree Carri!!! Love the snowflake ornaments and the skittles. The papers are great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas Card' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome use of scraps!! The tree is adorable!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tree-love the embossing and bling! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did such a great job with your "scraps". I love this pretty card with that embossed tree. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you did a fab job with your scraps! Love your card, love the scraps that you used, love it all! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Carri! I love how you addded skittles for sparkle!! Super unique and they look great! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sparkle and bling" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love all the details!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! Love the adorable tree and all the papers you used! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card Thanks for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY linky part.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the embossing and sparkle for the ornaments! So glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling background paper and sweet design! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Christmas tree....love your reds...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Christmas tree! I love how you used the swirl embossing folder to create it's texture. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic! Love all the details and that tree is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘HANDMADE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Christmas card! I love your layout and colors. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Christmas tree cards! THANKS for sharing at Use it Tuesday

    ReplyDelete