Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CKC Mesa Arizona 2013! Creating Keepsakes Conventions is coming to town!

Yippee!! 


CKC 2012  (Creating Keepsakes Convention) Is coming to Mesa Arizona this Friday and Saturday!! I will be going on Friday! If any of my crafting friends want to meet up please email me!
This will be my 5th year attending and I am sooo super excited!
Whoot Whoot!!


Ok so I have a video from last year's haul that I never posted, I just watched it and I'm not going to lie, after watching it I only used the liquid pearls that I bought and the Xyron machine 1 time!! Everything else I have hoarded away!!  YET I still cannot wait to go shopping!!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome I wish I was going I would love to meet up with you.
    Hugs DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! We are such hoarders aren't we!??!?!? LOL!! I won't be making it this year! :( Brian has been sicker than sick this whole week ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to go!! I can't wait. I've cleared my schedule and with be spending the day there on Friday! Hope to see you there.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!You got good deals!!Love the pearls package 12 for 10.00!That's awesome!can't wait to see what you but now....have fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, have fun shopping!! I would love to be able to attend!! Can't wait to see what you come back with!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg nothing would be better that to meet you had shop for the day! Would be wonderful to get out of the ny gray rainy days....Hope you have a great time....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a GREAT TIME at mine!! Ill be posting. Haul video this weekend! Got TONS of paper!!!

    Craft Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeekksss...how fun to watch the video of your haul!! Gorgeous nails and card too!!

    ReplyDelete