Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thank you Berry Much! Hello Kitty Strawberry!

I stayed up late last night and woke up early this morning to make this card! Now I am sneaking in my craft room to post it! Then it is back to laundry and cleaning! :(
I will be by to visit soon!







Strawberry from Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge
Background paper from DCWV The Heirloom Stack
Chevron and green paper from my Amy Tangerine
Flowers from Micheal's 
I hand stitched and added beads.
Ribbon from Joanns
Green brad
Thank you Berry Much Stamp from Docerela Creations
Meadow Stickles from DoubleClick
Stickles Green and Star Dust 
Hand stitching with gel roll pen
Divine Twine
Flower button
Vellum hand cut tag

Entering into:
Fantabulous: Fun with Puns
Die Cuttin Divas: Tic Tac Toe: Distressed, Stitching and ribbon
Scrappy Moms: All Tied up
Party Time Tuesday: Anything Goes
Divas by design: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Something old. I used my old DCWV The Heirloom Stack
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes + ribbon
4 crafty chicks: Stitching
Lil Red Wagon: Vellum
Frosted Designs: Chevrons
Hiding in my Craftroom: Green
Whimsical designs: Green
All That Stickles: Green
Crafty Creations: Case yourself.
My case myself link:
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2012/11/thank-you-very-much-strawberry-3x3-card.html









Have you heard the news?? Docerela Creations is having a DT Call!!

28 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Carri!! I love the background paper you used!! The strawberry is fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Carri. I think that strawberry is adorable.

    Thanks goodness you survived the trip!! I was worrying about you. Sorry I didn't send a note but it has been kind of crazy around my house.

    I actually watched last weeks TWD last night and so I'm totally pumped to try to watch it tonight after the kids are in bed. I just knew she wasn't going to stab the Gov. Didn't you? Sounds like tonight is going to be crazy. I can't wait! Good luck at work this week. Good luck to you hubby since he is in charge of the bday party!! Have a great week!! hugs Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable I love all t e stuff you have going on here I could just eat that strawberry. I must be getting hungry because that is made of paper.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the strawberry :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute...digging the colors.
    Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the flowers and love love love the strawberry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bright card.Sure to cheer anyones day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I like all the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the Strawberry and the detail you have put into it. Like the variety of texture.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a colorful and cute card! I agree with everyone else because I like the strawberry too...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for joining us over at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever use of the chevron design, thank you for entering you card into the challenge over at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable card, great colors and design, thanks for joining us for the chevron challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Love the little chevron strawberry! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely bright card, puts me in the spring mode..(can't come quick enough!) I love love love your strawberry!!! You have been incredibly busy girl!!! Glad to hear you made it through science camp and knowing you it won't take you long to catch up on your social and bloggy life, lol.... I am posting another card this week using your fabulous skittles..it is a distressed masculine easter card and the skittles makes it!!!! I will be sure to mention you in my blog!!! Happy catching up, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving that chevron strawberry and the hand stitching with the beads! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Design's Chevron challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute. Love that strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that strawberry! Good idea to mount your sentiment on the vellum to help it stand out.
    Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute, cute, cute!! Fabulous card! Love all the details. So sweet!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the strawberry! It is berry sweet...hahaha. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute. Thx for sharing with us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your CAS card is super cute! Love the stitching. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card! I love all the details :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, awww that is just sooo cute! Love the huge strawberry!!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Carri, all the details are so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A FABULOUS and FUN card!AWESOME job!
    Have a FABULOUS Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a berry sweet card. ;-) Thanks for joining us at All that Stickles.

    Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete