Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 Girl Jam Wine Tag! Great gift Idea for Christmas!

Today is my Design Team Day over at 3 Girl Jam!  

I am featuring 3 Girl Jam Holly Berry Crinkle Ribbon!

I had a request to make a wine tag. I never made one before so I started from scratch. Now that I have it figured out these will be easy to re-create! I will also include all the dimensions below!






Cardstock: 7 X 3 3/4
Score along the top at  2 1/4
Your layer (which I did not use here) would be 4 3/4 X 3 3/4
1 1/2 Circle punch

Paper from Scrap Pile
Snowman from Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
Tag from Sizzix
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon Holly Berry
Tis the Season to be Jolly Stamp Docerela Creations
Handmade Skittles Slate Color DoubleClick
Liquid Pearls

Be sure to visit 3 Girl Jam and see all the fun products!

10 comments:

  1. Now this is a lovely way to decorate a bottle. Fabulous - love it. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! LOVING the bow and the snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wine/champagne tag! I'm thinking NYE tags now. TFS --C

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Carri!! I love the snowman and the gorgeous ribbon bow!! I just made a wine tag for a project too, but it is nowhere near as fabulous as this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked girl! Have I told you how much I'm loving my skittles you made?! Love them! Crazy busy like me?! Hope you are enjoying this time with your family. We just arrived in OK. The drive was easy. No bad weather. Woot! Now to try to get everything together by Xmas. Wish me luck! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous TAG!!Awesome job!
    Merry Christmas
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool.. Great work on your first one.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete