Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Back!! and Winner Winner!!

I'm BACK!!! Did you all miss me??? I missed everyone so much!! My Birthday plans did not go as planned, my in-laws flew in instead so it turned out to be a super busy family week! But I am back, refreshed and so looking forward to catching up and crafting! I want to first send out a HUGE thank you to all my sweet friends that joined me for my first ever birthday blog hop! I received so many wonderful cards and surprises in the mail! And welcome to all my new followers! Speaking of followers... I did add a linky for followers so please follow me there too and let me know if you are also set up so I can go back and re-follow!

Blah Blah!! Lets get back to the fun stuff!!


Once again I am late picking my winner!! 

Thank you for all that joined in on the Blends Join hands blog Hop!


Congrats to:

52. Rhonda Emery said...
this is so beautiful carri I love it alot. hugs

Please send me your snail mail so I can drop these goodies in the mail!

You still have time to win some blog candy from me by joining in on my birthday blog hop HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rhonds.. And of course we missed you . How fun that your in laws flew in for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner.

    Enjoy your new goodies.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, Yay Rhonda!! Well deserved. I am sure she will put these all to good use.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete