Monday, August 22, 2011

Frame Challenge over at the BBTB2!

It is time for another great challenge over at the BBTB2!

This week Heather from A Little Time has selected any of the frames (page 37-48) from Happy Hauntings  But you can use any frame from any cartridge!
We also have a sponsor this week! The Stamping Boutique! They have a amazing selection of Digi Stamps! I selected the Autumn Frog Digi Stamp! I could not resist this adorable image!

I also am a newbie at coloring! I use crayola twistable colored pencils, blending stumps and baby oil.

Thanks to my friend Lucianna at Dilsaver Designs, she has a great tutorial on coloring!

Since I do not have Happy Hauntings I used a frame from Gypsy Wanderings.

Here is my project:





Frame from Gyspy Wanderings
Digi from The Stamping Boutque
Misc Halloween Scrap paper
Stickles
Buttons


I hope you will join us in the super fun challenge!

Click HERE to enter my blog Candy Give-a-way!!

15 comments:

  1. Very cute image! Great job coloring it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, and your coloring is gorgeous Carrie...
    Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, what a fun frog loooove those eyes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card- you did a good job coloring that image !! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! You did a great job coloring, Carri! The image is so adorable!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card Carri! Love our sweet froggie and the orange buttons were a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being the frog kinda gal, I almost selected this cutie to work with. But the shoe line up won me out.... Love your little froggy.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute, Carri. I love your coloring technique. Baby oil, I never knew. LOL Loved that image, too. I almost went with it. It was hard to choose there were so many great ones. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute :) Love the technique you used to color it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too Cute Carri! I almost picked that cute little froggie but that would have been to obvious for me, lol! I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one that doesn't have the copics and do it the "old fashioned" way! I've yet to try the baby oil though, I use Mineral Spirits, I may have to try the oil tho to compare the two, thanks for reminding me!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image! I love that frame - and am excited that I have it too! I'm learning lots here this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh! I can't believe you're a newbie at coloring. This is PERFECT! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the shout out!! I can't believe you used the twistables, I never thought of that, really great job :)

    ReplyDelete