Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time for another challenge with the Creative Cutter Room!

Ready for another super fun challenge at the Creative Cutter Room?

In honor of Father's Day we have a theme challenge!

The Challenge: Create A new gift idea and card for Father's Day!

Father's Day

–noun
a day, usually the third Sunday in June, set aside in honor of fathers.
 

Link your project over at the Creative Cutter Room to be entered to win a prize! 
And the prize is..
Your Story Bundle!!
US Shipping only


You have until June 15, 2011 to enter your gift idea and Card.

Here is the gift idea and card  I made in celebration of Father's Day!


Mini Brag Book:




All Papers from Tim Holtz Lost & Found
Ticket punch from EK Success
Craft String
Glass Fragments
Stamp from Studio G
Tim Holtz embellishments
glossy accents
Clips

Cricut-Less

Be sure so swing by the Creative Cutter Room Design Team members for some inspiration!

 Can't wait to see what you create!

Entering into:

Patches of Pink: Father's Day

16 comments:

  1. Great idea!! Thanks for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used! A brag book is a great idea for a dad...men do love to brag lol. I can totally see my grandfather with one of these books for his grandkids :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card....and wowza...love that brag book. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl! Two awesome projects!! That card is so manly and I LOVE that brag book. You are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome masculine ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving this vintage fathers day card and mini tag book!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your project!! Super cute. My fist fathers day handmade card was an xbox control with poping buttons, my hubby managed to tear one up :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing I thought of when I saw this awesome card was Tim Holtz! I absolutely love your design! And I love the adorable brag book as well! Great projects :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I just adore that mini. You are quite talented. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job on these both. I love that paper too!
    smiles...Tammy
    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors - totally fabulous!!! Thanks for linking up with Patches of Pink!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome project Carri! I love the paper you used! It is very masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome project for Father's Day, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project! So glad I followed you here from the Patches of Pink Link Party! I'm also linking up if you'd like to drop by!
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/filigree-friday-free-graduation.html

    ReplyDelete