Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Tim Holtz Style!

I picked up some fun Tim Holtz Supplies this week and I have been itching to try them out!





Mushroom cut from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Sizzix  Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz Notebook
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles
Mushroom Charm
Distress Inks
Stamp from Hampton Art
Tim Holtz Paper: Lost and found
Clear embossing powder
EK Success Ticket punch
Craft string
Silver Eyelets

Entering into:
Paper Playtime: Use a Charm


You had me at craft: Made it myself Mondays






4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love Tim's stuff!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! It would lend itself well to being given to a man. One of these days I will get some Tim Holtz stuff to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! I've had no luck with my Tim Holtz embossing folders. Do you use a Cuttlebug or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely creation. Dropped in from Make it monday myself linking party
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete