Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Cherry Hello!

Looking for the Sweethearts blog hop? Click HERE!

I am a little behind on my challenges! {GASP} Had to do the taxes this weekend :(

Anyways.. Here is my card!


Paper is from the Chianti Collection, I thought it had a 50's vibe!
Cherries from Hello Kitty
Scallop from Accent Essentials
Doodling
Stickles
Stamp: Stampin up

Entering into: Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Nifty Fifties. ( I don't have this one so I used Hello Kitty for the cherry cut)

Cooking with Cricut: Use the shadow feature. ( Used on the cherries)



Enter my Birthday Blog candy HERE!!

Enter The Creative Cutter Room Love Bug Challenge HERE!



14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I love the cherries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love the design of the paper and the colors.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool!! I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan, how fun! Gorgeous card!!!!! So "Cheery-ful!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Cute card! Love the 50's vibe:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cherries. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut :) Melissa ~ CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card ! lovely colors...

    Thanks for playing this week at CWC
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    Maria Elena - CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Carri! The background paper is awesome and I can't wait to get my Hello Kitty cartridge in the mail this week (hopefully by Thursday)!! Thanks for joining our shadow challenge this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, it's so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carri,

    I love the cherries from Hello Kitty and you chose the perfect designer paper to go with it!!! :)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! That paper is perfect with the cherries.

    ReplyDelete