Friday, October 29, 2010

An Update!!

Yippee!! I am off from work today because I want to join in on the Halloween parties that my chickies are having at school. I have a little time to spare so I wanted to post an update!

Don't forget to join me on the Dia de los Muertos/A Celebration of Life Blog Hop Nov 1 and Nov 2! 



Here is the awesome line up!

Jessica www.kinderstampo.com

I picked up this cool shirt that I will be wearing during the hop!




I also had some major goodies in my mailbox this week!

Thanks to Crafting with Cristina I won an Elmo Cartridge in her companion challenge:


Thank you to Jennifer at  JLJ Designs, I won this cool selection of fun stuff!


And Andrea from Love is in the Details, I won this in a challenge:




And I am not the only lucky duck, my daughter won a candy corn counting contest over at Jeans blog, Jean's Crafty Corner
I truly am a Lucky Duck and so is my chickie!


I have been so lucky lately that I think it is time for more blog candy! Stay tuned, after the blog hop I will post the details on the candy I will be offering!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the T-Shirt!!!! After seeing all these yummy giveaways I feel terrible I have not had the time to send your giveaways back out!!!! I am determined to get it out tomorrow if it's the last thing I do! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete