Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Survived National Scrapbook Day!

WHOA!!! I did it! I completed 12 challenges in 12 hours! So what suffered? I had to stay up super late and do the laundry, the family had to eat pizza for dinner and I am so super beat today! AND I have the biggest scrapping mess ever to clean up! But it was so worth it! I had a lot of fun and I actually did challenge myself by making projects that I either wanted to make but never did or never tried to make so it was a success for me. Plus look at all that was done!:
Next year I will plan ahead better and make a big day of it by inviting crafting friends to join in on all the fun!

Each of the 12 challenges is listed on my blog along with each of my projects with details, please feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my blog Carri:) WOW, your crafty projects are great! I don't know how all you guys pulled off all the MPS Challenges! Good Luck, I'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete