Monday, May 31, 2010

Helping to stimulate the economy

Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone is having a safe and great day!

Helping to stimulate the economy!! That is what I told my husband anyway!! I spent all day shopping at Micheal's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby!! What fun I had!!

Check out my score!

I bought Paper Doll Dress up for $19.99!! A few border punches, some fun robot stamps, lots and lots of buttons, black paper, vellum sleeves, a scrapbook. scrapbook kits, ribbon, glitter!! Now I will spend the next few hours hiding it all! He He!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I have not got to shop much lately. I need to use the many things I have but it is still fun to shop...Have fun..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much, how fun! I love that you said you are going to spend the next few hours hiding it all! We all do it! Looks like you got some good deals! Only $19.99 for the cartridge, wow!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful haul. I know you had fun. I stayed home and should have shopped....
    Have a great tomorrow.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. No - you have to spend the next few hours creating with it!! Great find on the cartridge! We never get sales like that up here in Canada. I love that Swiss Cheese punch. I keep eyeing it myself! Enjoy your new purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so nice :) I've been told about these names as been searching for some good craft shops for when I'm on holiday in Orlando later on this year and I'm sooooo looking forward :) He he haven't told hubby yet ;)

    ReplyDelete