Saturday, May 27, 2017

ShotGun Rider! A fun page from my Smashbook featuring Freckled Fawn Embellishments!

I have a confession, I am a hoarder of Freckled Fawn Goodies! I just LOVE all their embellishments! A few months ago they started having challenges and of course I must join them! (by the way great marketing because now I am using my stuff and wanting to buy more!) Well this month's challenge was right up my ally, with over the top embellishing! Ummmm no problem!!

Here is a page from my Smashbook! It is me in the front seat with Winston. He is our ShotGun rider where ever we go! We even have a special seatbelt harness to keep him safe since he usually is riding shotgun solo. Today my Husband was driving and if he had to pick only one of us to ride shotgun it would be the dog and I would be in the back seat!  LOL!! So he sits on my lap! He is one spoiled mister!






I wasn't a fan of the pattern paper of the Smash Page so I used white Gesso and painted over it and I like it much better. 
All the rest is 100% Freckled Fawn Goodies!

Entering into:
Freckled Fawn: Over the top embellishments 


Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

11 comments:

  1. Winston is one lucky dog. We just drove 200 miles to our cabin with 3 dogs. My daughter was unable to look after her dog. He sat on my lap the whole way. I love all of the fun embellishments you used to decorate your smash page. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!?!??!?! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that he rides shotgun!!! Dandy always gets in the back with Brookie!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is very cool. I have a lot of Freckled Fawn but don't know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration~

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE!!! Wonderful smashbook page... lovin' all the embellishments! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winston is adorable and deserves to ride in the front and so do you , so it sounds like the best of both worlds. Your smah page is definitely over the top embellies-- I think it should win!!!

    This is so sweet. I love it.
    . Have a blessed day, my dear friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the fun embellishments!I have been using all of my stickers and will be using all of my embellishment as well.Super cute! Winston is adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun smashboopk page! I love that you are consistently keeping up with your smashbook. I've fallen a bit behind on my scrapbooking and need to get back into it, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous smashbook page!! Love all the details!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous, Carri!! Winston is so adorable!! He's the sweetest shotgun rider!! What a perfect way to use your embellishments!! They look amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice smashbook thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really cute page!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete