Friday, May 26, 2017

From a Flower to a Butterfly! Happy Birthday!

Hello friends! Today I am filling in for Georgiana over at the Eyelet Outlet Blog today! I had so much fun making this card! I used some yellow paper as a base then covered it in white Gesso. I used my water colors to create the background then added drops of color using Colorshine.
It worked out so great since I could not find the colored pattern paper I wanted, I just created my own!




I created the butterflies using the Eyelet Outlet Flowers. I found a tutorial on YouTube: Wildorchidcrafts



I just love how sweet they turned out! I created an embellishment cluster at the bottom to bring all the colors together.



Happy Birthday Stamp from Forever in time

The Eyelet Outlet Products used:

Paper flowers: Purple Dot
Swirl Bling: Clear
Jewel Bling: Clear Edge
Pearl Bling: White
Pearl Bling Strips: Purple
Jewel Bling: Clear 


Thanks for visiting today!





Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram



8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with those pretty butterflies. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty butterflies, Have a great weekend Carri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carri, what an awesome idea for the butterflies!! Love your background too- hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty butterflies!! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love how you created it!! The butterflies are stunning!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete