Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Little Princess!

Hello Crafty Friends! It is challenge time over at  3 Girl Jam! You have just a few days left to join in on the challenge!  

Theme: Birthday!

Date: August 30, 2014 - October 3, 2014

Here is my project as a Design Team Member:





Princess and Happy Birthday Stamp:  Colored with Copic Princess Birthday 2004 Stampin' Up (digging DEEP into my Stash!)
Spellbinders Petite ovals and Scalloped ovals small
Paper I found in the very back of my scrap paper bin
Pink Sherbert Skittles by DoubleClick
Little Princess Trim, sequin, liquid pearls
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon Baby Girl


Looking forward to seeing your creations!
 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!


15 comments:

  1. Darling princess card. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that Princess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute from tiara to toe!! Love this sweet pink princess, Carri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for a little princess!! She's adorable!! Love the pretty ribbon!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, look at that adorable princess! What a darling birthday card! Your bow is incredible! Love it!
    Talk soon....yeah!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way too cute! Love the card and can't wait to get my ribbon in so I can play too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this Princess card - that set is super adorable and I am so glad to say that I have that one!! You rocked this card with all your awesome coloring and flower sequins and skittles - so super impressive and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute. I love your sweet princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you deleting my comments?!?!? I know I saw this and LOVE it! I can't believe I didn't tell you how darling this princess is! Are you sure you are not deleting my comments?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete