Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Birthday... Coffee and Cupcake Style!

I couldn't help myself and joined in on the Coffee Lovers BlogHop Today! Since I am a true Coffee Lover and usually base my happiness for the day on how good my coffee was! And since it is National Coffee day it only seemed fitting!
My favorite Coffee: Dunkin Donuts Iced Carmel 3 splenda 3 creams!

I had fun attempting to color this using some Copic Markers:



Coffee and Cupcake stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs
Happy Birthday stamp from Heidi Swapp
Sequin, Copic Coloring
Spellbinders Labels 12
Paper from My Minds Eye A Beautiful Life

Entering into:
Coffee Lovers Blog hop 

  












Fresh Brewed: Lots of Latte
DL ART: Linky Party
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

22 comments:

  1. such a cute card I love me some coffee. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable with the coffee mug and cupcake!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the whimsy of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! I love the image!! What a fun card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carri!! I love your coffee card. Coffee and cupcake, nice combo! The colors are fabulous too. Your Copic coloring looks great too!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING that cupcake and the mug!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mug and yummy cupcake Carri! Great job on the coloring~super cute design!!! Oooh, I am getting excited for our trip! can't wait to meet up!
    Have a great day! Talk soon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caffeine & Sugar! A great way to start the day. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I want a cupcake! Even a doughnut would suffice at this point! Oooh or DD Munchkins! ;) Love the card, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee and a cupcake yummy. I love the stamps you used

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your card, Carri! The colors all look so great together. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lets have a cup!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. coffee + cupcake = Yes Please!

    Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute & Yum!! Awesome job on the coloring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great, great card!! Love the idea of a cupcake with my cocoa (not a coffee drinker)!! Love the shape you used around the focal point and how you layered it - love the details!! You got it, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card...I love the pink and brown and your yummy looking cupcake. So perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Love the yummy cupcake and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete