Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank You!

I always need Thank You cards so I thought I would make one using a recipe challenge!



All paper is Graphic 45
The Thank is cut from Wild Card
The You is from Sizzix 
The tag is from K&Co
I inked the white string with Tim Holtz Distressed ink

Entering into:

This week is a recipe challenge... we would like for you to use:
     3 patterned papers
     2 fonts
     1 journaling tag

Click HERE for the current Creative Cutter Room Challenge!

Winner:

Frosted Designs

10 comments:

  1. I love your paper combo, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carri, this is a cute card. I like how you used the twine with the tag... I alway need thank you cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous. love that tag!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers you used on this. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea:)I like the papers you used. I like the twine with the tag:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I like your mixed fonts and the tag with twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.. the twine the tag the mixed fonts very nice.thanks for joing in at FD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card!! Love the music paper! Thanks for joining us this week for our 3-2-1 Challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete