Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Thank you! Sweet Deer! Guest Designer over at Die Cuttin Divas!

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday! I spent mine with friends and family and enjoyed just a little bit of free craft time!

Today I am guest designing for Die Cuttin Divas! Come join us in this fun "Thank you" Challenge!


Deer from Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge
Papers from Moment
Washi Tape, butterfly punch, cloud punch, enamel heart, liquid pearls 
DoubleClick Skittles: Lettuce and Cranberry

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

10 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! LOVING that deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SUPER CUTE! Congrats on your GD post over at DCD!
    I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, so sweet Carri! Congrats to your GD spot..adorable card!
    So glad you had a wonderful Christmas~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable! Congrats on your guest designer spot! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooo cute - Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card, Carri!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year my friend, wishing you a peaceful healthy year. Your card is adorable congrats on your GD spot at DCD. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is so sweet, Carri!! The deer is precious!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! I'm so glad to read that you had a good Christmas and holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just adorable my friend!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete