Saturday, December 9, 2017

Let it Snow! And Elvis the Elf is Back!

Since I have been so busy I wasn't able to buy any new supplies for this Holiday, which is great for me! I spent a few hours sorting out my old supplies and I had a ton of "new" stuff from years past that I never even opened!



Snowman is from Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
Let is Snow stamp from BugBites
I used old papers, trim, hemp, snowflakes, Stickles and glitter! 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Dies

DoubleClick Skittles: Glitter

Entering into:
Cardz TV: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap: Anything Goes + snowflakes
DL Art: Dec Linky 
Cute Card : Anything Goes

And Look who is back! We awoke to find Elvis hanging out in a Santa Bucket!


Entering into DL Art: Elf Antics



Follow on Bloglovin 



Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

13 comments:

  1. That snowman looks a little thin for this chilly winter season, BUT I like him! The colors look great together. Hope you use up a bunch of your "new" stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Elvis back. He looks so adorable sitting in the Santa pot. Lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! I love the snowman and the details!! Yay, Elvis!! So glad he's back!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful! LOVE your snowman & the sparkly details!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Elvis is really cute! My Eli loves to show off too! I love Elf Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeee that card! That snowman is ADORABLE!!! And YAY for Elf on the Shelf!! Our Timothy is here right now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see Elvis back, He sure is a cutie pie. Can't wait to see more of him.
    Thank you for joining ELF Antics 5th Annual Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.comhttp://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun using new old stuff HUH? I love how your card came out and the design is so fun Carri.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to see Elvis again!

    This card is really cute ! Isn't it fun when you find things in your bathroom that you never used ?

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using up old stash is the best feeling, isn't it? Your snowman card is whimsical and folksy...the perfect combo! Hi Elvis!! My elf, Wally, is happy to see you back again at Elf Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You created a pretty and sparkly scene for your snowman. Hello Elvis. He looks so cute in a Santa bucket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! The colors you used look amazing! The background looks so magical on your card!

    ReplyDelete