Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What could be better than a Flamingo and Pineapple Summer Happy Birthday!

Summer is in full swing here in Arizona! Can you believe we go back to school on Monday! I'm always glad when summer comes to an end, but I really enjoy making summery fun projects! Today I am sharing this over at the Eyelet Outlet!






I used some scrap paper, tissue paper  and polka dot parchment paper for my layers 
Eyelash Trim, misc banner stickers
Happy Birthday Stamp from Scrappy Mom Stamps
Pineapple is a die and stamp set from a crafty magazine


The Eyelet Outlet Products:
Pineapple washi
Flamingo Brad 
Pearl Bling: Pink
Pearl Bling Strip: green 



Thanks for visiting today!


Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


10 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cool ! I had to go back and look for the flamingo Brad .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love your sweet pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT? You go back to school in July? OMGOSH! That Stinks!!! It's still so HOT & Summery outside!!! Totally uncool! Request an extended vacation! hahahaha :) Your card is AWESOME! LOVE the layers and that cool pineapple! LOVE pineapple! Ate tons of it while in Hawaii! Refreshing! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a yummy card and fun papers Carri!Love this!
    Wow, school already? That's crazy...Do you even get much of a summer?lol!
    I am hoping we still will be coming to Phoenix but looks like it may be over break which I believe it Oct 6. I will keep you posted with details soon. Hopefully we can still get together?
    Have a great evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I just love the design of it and the pineapple theme is so perfect for summer! I can't believe school is already starting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card my friend!! I love the pretty flamingo brad!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love that fun fur/eyelash trim you have peeking out around your border accent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Carri!!! It's awesome that I saw your card... my daughter's 14th birthday is next month and the theme is tropical flamingo! Love it! Hope you have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete