Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Play Hard Gamer! HB2U! Boy Happy Birthday Card!

Today I am sharing this super fun boy card over at The Eyelet Outlet! I haven't played a video game since Atari was a thing so this is a pretty fancy controller compared to what we had back then!  I knew I wanted to make something using these super fun gamer brads! 





All papers are from TPC Studio Hats Off
Game controller is from Father's Day Cricut Cartridge
Play Hard Stamp from Flips Flops Extreme Boy


The Eyelet Outlet Products Used:
Video Game Brads
White and Black enamel dots




Thanks for visiting today!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


9 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! What a fun design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! I love the gamer theme with the black and white colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your game controller is totally awesome. Love the colors and the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool! Awesome card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your controller looks amazing! Such a cool card Carri!
    I hope you are doing well! I am sorry I haven't been around much~my blogging has been limited for a bit due to family stuff. I am hoping to get some craft time real soon. Miss you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and creative card...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card for a boy . Very cute !

    ReplyDelete