Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Spooky Fun challenge here at DoubleClickSkittles! Check out this page from my Smashbook and the Amazing Design Team Projects!

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are in the 2nd week of our current spooky fun challenge! Plenty of time to join the fun!

Welcome to challenge #33  here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: October 14, 2015- October 27, 2015

Challenge:Halloween or Orange/purple/green colors


Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

This is a picture of me from last Halloween! My kids are older now so I usually spend the night crafting in my Witches hat running up and down the stairs answering the door for trick or treats! 
Instagrammed on 10/31/14 (you can check out my Instagram on my right sidebar)







I dug into my huge box of Halloween supplies and loved how I was able to use so much of my stash!
All papers from my scraps and misc Halloween paper pads
Drippy Goo punch, Buttons, brads, Lawn Fawn embellishments, stickers
Die cuts, page border trims
Bat and Trick or treat stamp from Lawn Fawn
Wicked stamp wood mounted
Spider web ribbon 
DoubleClick Skittles: NEW Witches Brew Release



Check out the Amazing DoubleClick Skittles Design Team:


 
Taunya:

Julie:


Terri:


Kim:
Lori:



Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge 
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up 
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter


 Prize winner will receive:


  Winner will be announced: November 14, 2014

Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!


Follow on Bloglovin 

Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram
Skittle Lovin'! 

Check them out here!


15 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards and layouts DT and everyone, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING what everyone created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is amazing!! All of the details are fabulous!! Awesome projects by the DT, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to catch up on my Smash book, I love them, but so far behind! Great projects everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Smash book page love all the elements. Great DT inspiration too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing smash page! Your book is going to look absolutely amazing!!! Great job by the DT!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEKKKK....so much fun!! Great DT inspiration too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT inspiration! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout and DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMYGOSH!!! alll the projects are super I just love your smash page and look how cute you are as a witchypoo!!!! The DT rocked the challenge!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS - you are so cool and the layout for this is super awesome and you are the queen of details - looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great projects from all the DT. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete