Tuesday, August 18, 2015

May your Birthday Blossom with Fun!! Summer Challenge over at Scrappy Mom Stamps!

It's time for another  Scrappy Mom Stamps challenge! Yippee! Come join the fun!


Challenge: Summer Fun !

It is really hard to have summer fun here in Arizona! With temps reaching over 112 this week, it's been torture!  I was pulling into my house I realized all my pretty yellow bells were burnt up! So for my card, I made a flower card! 

Sorry for the photos, it was seriously too bright outside to take photos!


Papers from Momenta 
Flower from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge
American Crafts Hemp
Liquid Pearls
Skittles by DoubleClick: Sunshine yellow and Lettuce 
May your birthday Blossom with Fun! Walking on Sunshine set!  Stamp Scrappy Moms  


Check out the team:

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Stacey
Sukie
Theresa
 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here

Entering into:

13 comments:

  1. Soooooooo beautiful! LOVING that flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is so cute with the dew drop on it and I love the sentiment.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flower card. It's been hot here to 102. I love the way you added dew drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and great colour combo! Love the skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Cari!! I love the pretty flower!! I hope it cools down for you - wow 112!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love that pretty flower and the gorgeous colors you used! Awesome sentiment you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the way you accented your flower with the skittles and other bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet and pretty card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flower card is so cute Carri! You always select just the right papers! Love the fun little skittles to~such a great touch!
    Ofta, that sounds SO hot! Although, I could handle it as long as I sat at the pool all day, lol! I am looking forward to our trip~always love getting away and just laying by the beach and/or pool!
    Have a great day and hope it cools off for you guys a bit!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow kim and love her cards, thought I would come check this out. Never seen skittles before but theres always a first time. New follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carri - I, of course, am IN LOVE with this absolutely CUTE card!! Love that pretty daisy and the awesome way you have added fun embellishments to it!! Your cards always delight but this on is extra, ultra, uber special to this daisies girl!!!

    ReplyDelete