Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CKC 2015 Phoenix Arizona, Who is attending?? and A Happy Hello!

CKC 2015  (Creating Keepsakes Convention) Is coming to Phoenix Arizona this Friday and Saturday!! I will be going on Friday! This year it is downtown Phoenix again, if any of my crafting friends want to meet up please email me!
This will be my 7th year attending and I am sooo super excited!
Whoot Whoot!!
I wanted to make a card for my Grandpa and Nana:

 Isn't this the cutest?

Die cuts and stamp set from Doodlebug Design Sizzix
All the papers are 100% from my scrap Pile
Happy Hello from Whimsical designs
Lettuce Colored Skittle by DoubleClick

Enter our current DoubleClick Skittles use GREEN challenge HERE!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

Entering into:
Hiding in my craftroom: Free Style
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off
Creative card Crew: Green
Party Time Tuesdays: AG
Dl Art: Linky

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the scene you've created!! Have a great time at the Convention!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to make it again this year :( It falls on my anniversary!! I love love love the card! LOVING that scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card I love the tree and the ecute design.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Hope you have a wonderful time at the convention! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Enjoy the convention! Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Carri! The scene is awesome and yeah for using scraps~looks amazing! I love it when I can get rid of some of my scraps :)
    Ooooh, I wish I could meet up with you for the convention! That would be so fun some year...if I know more in advance, I could meet up with you and Julie:) Totally up my alley! Have a great time...I will be thinking of you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and love the die cuts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and so jealous! wishing you a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Wish I would have seen this earlier. My grind and I attended today. We are here with our husbands from the SF Bay Area for doing training. You probably saw me on the sales floor today. It was great. Classes and crop tomorrow. Sorry to miss you

    Maureen from BBTB2 and moknowsallcrafts. Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Good luck in a draw.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bright, happy and cheerful card with that adorable scene you created for your Grandpa and Nana!! Awesome and so cute!!! I wish I was coming to Phoenix to meet up with you again - what fun that was!! But instead I got to have surgery on the 11th and am slowly recuperating!! Have a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the stamps and cuts great scene! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete