Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Welcome Baby Boy! Sweet Elephant! New Animal Challenge here at DoubleClick Skittles!

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are in a brand new challenge this week and had an amazing number of entries into our use a heart challenge!

Welcome to challenge #16 here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: February 18, 2015 - March 3 , 2015

Challenge: Use any animal!

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!


I have been cleaning and organizing my craft room! I know my request to have a larger room is not reasonable, I have been told I just need to use my stuff! So I dug out a box of scrap paper that someone gave to me, (yes you heard me correct... it wasn't even my paper!) and decided to make a card with it! I based the whole card off of the striped paper!

Here is the project I  made for this challenge: 






Elephant is from 9 months Cricut Cartridge
Paper from Scraps x 2!
Baby Boy Clear Stamp
Ribbon, liquid pearls, brad from recollections
Sequin from So Suzy Shop
Sailboat Blue skittles by DoubleClick



Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up 
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

 Prize winner will receive:


A Valentine's Day Goodie bag!!

 Winner will be announced: March 7, 2015

Entering into:
Craftin Desert Divas: Use Ribbon

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

We hope you will join in on all the fun!! We love looking at all the entries!


20 comments:

  1. Great elephant...reminds my of Horton. YES! Keep using your supplies! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! LOVING the Skittles on his feet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card ... using the skittles for the elephant's toe nails was BRILLIANT (and super cute, too). :)

    What do you use to adhere the skittles to your project, so that the glue does not show AND they stay on ... If this is already addressed somewhere on your blog, just point me in the right direction!!

    You've sold me. I really want to give these a try!!



    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet way to use those skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute and just wanted to thank you for the guest designer spot last week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW love how you used blue skittles for the elephants feet!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the sweetest elephant!! I love how you used the skittles on his feet!! So creative and adorable!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute!! I love the skittles on his feet. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Ribbon Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too cute. I adore the elephant and how you used those skittles is super!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card he is so cute and great use of the skittles.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new skittle colors are fabulous! Thanks for picking up the shipping cost!
    I've added my card to your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa, Whoa!! How very cute is this!!! I love the way you used skittles on this super fun and very adorable elephant!!! Oh, how I love getting fun ideas from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with using all your crafty stuff. I am using all of my scraps on dies/images.
    Totally cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so adorable...love your sweet elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet elephant card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete