Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hoppy Birthday! Button, Bow Or Brad Challenge here at DoubleClick Skittles! Ribitt from Frog!

You have just a few more days to enter our current challenge! 

Welcome to challenge #13 here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: January 7, 2015 - January 20, 2015

Challenge: Use a Button OR a Bow OR a Brad!

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!


I haven't made a froggy card in such a long time!




Frog is from Miss Kate
Papers from BasicGrey Shine On
Frog Legs Skittles by DoubleClick
Crinkle Ribbon from Little Scrap Pieces
Orange Brads from my Stash
Stickles
Hoppy Birthday Stamp My Pink Stamper
Spellbinders Labels 12


Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up 
Visit and leave some love for the Design team
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

 Prize winner will receive:


 Winner will be announced: February 7, 2015



Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

We hope you will join in on all the fun!! We love looking at all the entries!



 

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cute frog card. With a a pun-even sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was suppose to be pun-e - my spell checker is changing words on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and super cute xard!! The froggie is totally adorable and the fun details and layering within the die cut makes it just so in"frog"ettable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love that little froggy!! Have a great weekend Carri!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so cute!! The frog is adorable!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this froggy! I really love the chevron paper! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little guy is so cute Carri!! Just makes me smile!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweet froggy...just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the inking you did, and that little froggy is so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I sure missed visiting yours :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER cute, that frog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I linked up something - it feels like I snuck in under the wire - But I did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card, love the sweet little frog you used on it! fun chevron background too!

    ReplyDelete