Today I would like to showcase Georgiana! G and I have been friends for many years, she is another sister to me! And she is the one that started the whole Skittles Design team!
Welcome to challenge #13 here at DoubleClick!!
Dates: January 7, 2015 - January 20, 2015
Challenge: Use a Button, Bow or Brad!
Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!
Here is the project Georgiana has made for this challenge:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and leave some love for the Design team
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter
Prize winner will receive:
Winner will be announced: February 7, 2015
Follow me on Instagram!
Check them out here!
We hope you will join in on all the fun!! We love looking at all the entries!
Throughout the month of January, I will be showcasing each DT member and during that time I will be hosting a guest designer call for the 2015 year!
Requirements to apply:
• commit to a one month term, which requires 4 projects per month
• projects must match the posted challenge
• use Skittles (provided by me)
• do not post any other project on the day of our challenge (which is on Wednesdays)
• must have an active blog
• required to comment on ALL entries for the entire MONTH (no exceptions)
• Promote Skittles!
• Bonus ~ if you can promote the challenges and Skittles on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google Friend Connect, Pinterest, YouTube, etc) please include which one
• US residents only (Sorry, this is due to the high shipping costs)
What you will receive in return:
• Skittles! Each member will receive 40 Skittles for the guest designer position and a one time discount on additional Skittles purchase.
• Your blog listed on my blog with lots of fun between team members.
• If accepted you will receive an outline of additional requirements that you can review and then decide if you would like to join the team.
If you are interested in joining my Skittles family, please send the following to abusybee24 at cox dot net:
• Your name and contact info
• A link to your blog
• A little bit about yourself and your crafting style
I will be filling the months of February thru June 2015 with 1 guest designer per month. I will confirm I received your e-mail. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, please e-mail me again.