Thursday, July 10, 2014

Simple Hello! Only 1 day left to Apply for the DoubleClick Skittles Design Team!!

Only 1 day left to apply for my DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call Click HERE!  

I am patiently waiting for the code to upgrade my Silhouette so that I can cut SVG files! I almost can't stand the wait!! 
In the meanwhile The Silhouette Store posted their Freebie of the week so I went ahead and gave it a try. I was so surprised at how well the background cut!




Background design and Hello Freebie of the week from the Silhouette Store!




All papers from KI Memories Metro Garden
Flowers, brad, craft string all from my stash
Liquid Pearls, Recollections Pearls
Hazelnut Skittles by DoubleClick


Entering into:
Clear it out: Sketchy + Stash (I used my flowers and brown craft string)
DL art: Linky Party
Stampin Royals
: Linky Party
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Carri!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skittles. Wish I was in the US to buy the whole lot from you Carri!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeee this! LOVING the 'hello' and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I hope you are enjoying that Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having fun with your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome you have that new toy too..... Have fun whipping up all those new creations.... love your card, it's a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new toy! How fun for you! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you create. Your Skittles look great! Love the colors!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new machine!! Hope you get lots of use out of it!! :) Great card too btw!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new machine!! Hope you get lots of use out of it!! :) Great card too btw!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I just love the svg file you used for the background and sentiment . . . too bad I missed it, I think. I will have to double-check. Love your interpretation of the sketch . . . and color combo, too! Thanks so much for joining us over at Clear It Out Challenge for our sketch challenge!!! Hope to see you join us again next week! (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

    Kathy - CIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice!! I like how you did the background I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete