Flower From DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge
All papers from Basic Grey Off Beat
Cuttlebug Scallop square
Kraft Cardstock Base
Happy Mother's Day! Clear embossed Docerela
Terra Skittles from DoubleClick
Ribbon, button, twine, sticker from Stash
Liquid Pearls, Stickles
BBTB2: Mothers Day
Fantaulous: Mothers Day
My Craft Spot: Mothers Day
Exploring Cricut: Mothers Day
The Kraft Journal: For Her
Just B Creative: Linky Party
Dl Art: Linky Party
Dl Art: Mother's Day
Stampin Pearls: Linky Party
Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
Wacky Wednesday: Mother's Day
Pause Dream Enjoy: Flowers
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off
Follow me on Instagram!
Check them out here!
We have awesome news to share with you today!! Yup!!! that's right... Docerela is having a DT call!! If you would like to apply please see the below requirements:
Benefits of being a member of Docerela Stamps Design Team:
- DT members will receive each month's release stamp set or kit as well as goodies, through the term.
- As a DT member you are free to share your thoughts on stamp ideas.
- An adorable blinkie for your blog!
- You will be showcased on our blog has a new member.
- You get a discount on any products from our shop.
- All around just having fun and making some new blogging friends! :)
What we require from the Design Team member:
- Must love stamping! You will be required to use our stamps on each project you submit for the Design Team Post.
- Commit from July 1 - December 31 (6 Month term).
- Current DT members will have priority to choose to remain on the team.
- DT members will be expected to post at least 4 projects per month using Docerela Stamps on designated set dates.
- DT members will be expected to send photos of their projects by due date.
- DT members will be expected to take quality pictures of their projects. If you need help with editing that is not a problem, we can help you!
- You must have an active blog (at lease one post a week)
- Leave comments for a select number of participants.
How to Apply
Send an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Blog Address
- Design Teams you are currently on
- A short intro about yourself and why you would like to join the team
- At least 3 examples of your work (a variety of projects is encouraged, more examples are welcome, and at least one must include sentiment stamps)
Applications will be accepted until JUNE 6th. New DT will be announced in mid JUNE.