Friday, September 6, 2013

It's a Celebration Hop!! Come Celebrate with 3 Girl Jam! Lots Of Blog Candy!!

** Comments closed at 35**

Welcome to the 3 Girl Jam 2 Year Anniversary Celebration! We are so happy you decided to hop along with us today!

Once you complete this hop it is the start of a new 3GJ challenge: Celebrations!

So glad you hopped on over! If you hopped over here from Jovan's blog  Cards by Jovan then you are in the right place! If not stop on over to The 3 Girl Jam Blog HERE and start hopping from the start! You don't want to miss any of the super awesome projects!! Or the amazing sponsored prizes!! Whoot Whoot! 

Since this is a celebration, I thought I would make a Wedding card! Here is my project:




People from Going Places Cricut Cartridge
Papers from Amy Tangerine 
Scallop border punch
Mini Folder from Recollections
Heart Brads, clip
Skittles from DoubleClick
To the New couple, Congratulations, and love stamps from Docerela Creations
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon Coral Crush

I am also a sponsor for this 3 Girl Jam hop! You can win some of my Skittles!

And there are lots more sponsors! You can check them all out HERE! 


 Before you go I have some blog candy to share with you:



And:
The Hot and Cold Bundle from 3 Girl Jam!




All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and be a follower. I will pick a winner next week and winner must contact me within 1 week to claim prize.
 

Sorry Due to postal issues this is open to US Residents.

**One entry per person please**


Now head on over to see what Nicole at TeachDanz has in store for you! 

The Line up:
 
Julie K- http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Entering into:

Just B Creative: linky party 
Dl Art: linky party

35 comments:

  1. I love that ribbon! Very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card I love the paper and exspecially on the dolls. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, super cute!! (don't pick me, I'm Canadian)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! LOVE the Chevron potty people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your layers of paper. You matched them all so well. And of course, the ribbon is fabulous! Your DT sister, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and bright card! I am a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Carrie. I really like all the extra elements you added. They make it so special. TFS.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Carri - love the layout and the paper clip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the papers and the coral ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card!!!... Way different then a traditional wedding card... so cool! Love the colors too. Great work :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a unique wedding card! For some reason I always get stuck with white, black, and either silver, gold, or black for all my wedding cards. I've been in that rut for awhile. To be honest it never occurred to me to do something bright and fun for a trendy young couple before. What an awesome idea :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card - I love the people! Great colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a pretty card!!! Love the little chrevron couple... lol! Now that's different!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe, I like the little people cuts on your design. And those skittles look fun to work with. Following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card for the happy couple! Loving those skittles! Following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great idea for a wedding card. Love the cut out for the man and woman and using the chevron pattern. I'm sure the recipients will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun and bright card. Your skittles are great.


    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carri Carri, Bo Berry, Banana Fanna Fo Ferri! Sorry, I am hopping late and after drinking 3 cups of Java! Love this card and all the fun layers you put together. Adore the pattern on those People and the way you tied your ribbon on the side! So happy to call you my Blend and so happy to be part of this amazing team with you!
    Miss You Lots!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome design Carri! The chevron people look awesome and love all the pattern pieces you used...great eye on details!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun wedding card. Love the chevrons.

    Hugs
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great wedding card, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the fresh take on the wedding card. Very modern for a modern-day couple.

    How lovely of you to sponsor this hop AND to offer blog candy!! I would love to try out some of those wonderful prizes!!!

    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card Carri thanks for the fun Hop! Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card Carri! So happy to have you as Sponsor for our celebration! Thank you for all of your hard work and fabulous projects the last 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card design, Carri! How unique, how chevron, how CUTE!

    ReplyDelete