Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just a Note! Fun Scallop Apple Shaped Card!

I dusted of my Gypsy that was hiding under my scrap paper pile and decided to make a shape card that I had saved in it!






Apple cut from Create a Critter
All my papers, pattern and cardstock are from my scrap pile!
Twine from Maya Road Tomato Red
Skittles Bonus Red spots from DoubleClick
Red Pearls from Queen and Co Berry Red
Liquid Pearls white opal and avocado
Just a Note SNEAK Peak Docerela
Hemp
Button

Entering into:
Scrappy Moms: Thanks for dining with us
Pause Dream Enjoy: Foam Tape
Paper Playtime: Use 2 or more
 Dl Art: Link Party
Creative Inspirations
: Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas
: Twine
Pumpkin Spice: Anything Goes
Amuse: It's all about Color (kraft + red)
Die Cuttin Divas: Shape Card
Party Time Tuesday: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Too Cool for School
My Paper Crafting: Pearls
Craftroom Challenges: Use your Scraps ( All my papers) 
Tuesday Throwdown: Inspired by a book ( I used The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree by Gail Gibbons.)
The Kraft Journal: Use a Sketch
I used:

30 comments:

  1. Yes, Please let dust the gypsy...
    You did a Great job on this adorable apple card! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the shape. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Carri!! I absolutely love the shape!! The apple is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I haven't used my gypsy in like forever! I used to use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gypsy? What is that? I guess I should pull mine out too. Great card for any teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tooooooooo cute!! LOVING that apple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!!! Love the shape of your card and the great apple!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Life's A Zoo' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too fun! LOVE the fabulous apple shape and your embellishments are wonderful! Such a great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH the shape is awesome Carri!!!! Beautiful job my friend, love the apple with the button and twine.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun card. Love the shape!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute I love the button at the top it looks like it is smiling I love it. Have a great weekend my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How much fun to find a card blank like that. Super card great use of papers thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. This turned out super cute! That's nice you were able to dust off your gypsy! ha Hope you have a fab weekend!! hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really adorable! Love your color combo. Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. very sweet note. Glad you could join us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this shape and the button is just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  21. How adorable!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fun card! Cute apple!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great shape card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. A brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete