Saturday, November 17, 2012

Spit Happens! My 3 Girl Jam Design Team Day!

Today is my Design Team Day over at 3 Girl Jam!
Today I am featuring 3 Girl Jam white Crinkle Ribbon! I love how white and crisp this white crinkle ribbon is!





I just loved this bib on Baby Steps and remember my girls wearing one the entire fist year while they spit and drooled all over! I could not resist this fun Spot Happens stamp! I decided to make it prettier by adding ribbon along the edges just like the real ones have!



Baby Bib from Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge
Liquid Pearls Petal Pink
Papers from my baby stash
Flowers from Recollections 
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon White
Docerela Creations Spit Happens Stamp
Handmade Skittles Lettuce and watermelon DoubleClick

Be sure to visit 3 Girl Jam and see all the fun products!

22 comments:

  1. too ADORABLE! Love the way you use the crinkle ribbon around the edge of the bib and that sentiment oh my oh my so ture makes me smile...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Great baby card!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING that sentiment and loveeeeeeeeee the bib!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!!! how adorable is this!!! I love the sentiment and the tissue (ribbon) through the label... brillant! We are having a blog hop if time is on your side drop on over! I got your address , it is all done up and ready to ship on Monday! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute bib card...love it Carrie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so cute! Love the colors and the crinckle ribbon on the bib .

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Love this little bib!
    Hope you have a super weekend my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative Carrie, love how you have added the ribbon to the bib... Super cute card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the crinkle ribbon and your soft colors are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way tooooo cute - great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is too cute! Love the sentiment. Gave me a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE!!! you sure know how to make your cards stand out.

    Love the bib and perfect way to use the ribbon around it.

    Thanks for sharing my friend

    catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwwwww totally adorable card, love that crinkle ribbon to, goes great as a trim for your cute big, love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just think this is too adorable. That bib is so cute and that saying is perfect!!

    Thanks so much for the heads up at Walmart I'm going today just to check it out. Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is super sweet!! Love it.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute baby card!! Love it !!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet bib!! The sentiment is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable. Such pretty colors and I had to laugh right out loud when I read the sentiment. Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a funny and sweet card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete