Saturday, August 25, 2012

I am Here to Live out Loud!

Today is my day to post over at 3 Girl Jam!
 I decided to dig DEEP into my stash and I pulled out the first paper pad I ever purchased... 2009 the DCWV Spring stack! I remember thinking that I would never need more paper than this stack! LOL! I am embarrassed to say how many stacks I now have! It did bring back a lot of memories as I flipped through the pages and why this was a "must" have stack! I decided to take some papers and sentiments from the stack and make a page for my Smashbook! I was so thrilled to see how perfect my 3 girl jam products matched perfectly!







No Cricut on this one
All papers from DCWV The Spring Stack
Fussy cut sentiments, create, dreams, I am here to live out loud
Flower canvas border from 3 Girl Jam (self adhesive!!)
Aqua Splash 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
Pearls
tag

Be sure to visit 3 Girl Jam to see all the awesome crafty products!

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carri! Love the paper pad and great journaling!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet and cute I love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. If you did the inking on the papers great job!! I also like what you wrote! TFS

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about never needing more paper.. LOL. this is a great page for your SMASH.. I stared mine a while ago and need to get back on it. I have a few things I want to put in it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fun to go through older papers and reminisce. U love the way your page turned out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, it looks wonderful and everything matches so perfectly!!! Btw, I like all you are... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg Carri I am laughing because I remember buy my first DCWV mat stack and I thought the same thing would would be able to use that paper for all my projects....I will have to dig mine out...Love the colors adore the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page for your smash book! I LOVE the papers! Can't begin to tell you how many stacks I have, lol! Yikes! Total hoarder!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome, Carri!! The papers are fabulous!! I can't even remember the first stack I bought but I have enough now to last years and years...it doesn't stop me from buying more though ;)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you finally used that first paperpack. Yes I remember feeling that I only needed one :0)


    tfs
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally laughed when I read this! I bought the new DCWV Stardust paper stack along w/ the matching card stock paper stack today. Your Smash book page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are ALL must have stacks!!! ;) The papers in your layout are so pretty---great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!! Love that you made this without the Cricut. Sometimes I forget that we were crafting before the cricut came out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing all your Smash pages! They are all totally fantastic and this one is just as awesome!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. This came out so nice Carri, Great colors love the ribbon.
    That old stack still looks pretty good with what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love looking at your smash book.. This a great page..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too funny about the stack. I've also got that stack... and a LOT more!! Great job with your page. I love the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really nice layout! Love the color scheme & the goodies from 3 Girl Jam look great.

    ReplyDelete