Saturday, March 12, 2011

No Cricut Card!!

**Click here for the Spring Forward Blog Hop!!***

I have had this Birthday Cake stamp for years, and have never used it! And since I am trying so hard this month to use my stash I thought I would dust it off and give it a try!



Cake: Stampin' Up
Flowers From from  Viola's Boutique
Paper: Paper reflections, Modern 
I used Crayola twistables to color in the stamp

Entering into:
Queen Kat: Sketch
 

Click Here for Quick Tip Tuesday and a prize!!

Click HERE for the current Creative Cutter Room challenge!

10 comments:

  1. This card is so cute...........Great Job......
    Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper on this card and it is so cute and pretty at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the colors.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute.lvoe the pattern paper and the flowers.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the Triple Tiara sketch - cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute :) Great job using things you normally wouldn't...that is hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card...love the flowers! Great job using your stash! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I love those little pink crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Card is beautiful, you've done a great job!Thanks so much letting me know about it and using my flowers also for featuring my shop!

    ReplyDelete