Thursday, March 17, 2011

I see Leprechauns! Creative Cutter Room Challenge!

Welcome to another Creative Cutter Room challenge!!

The  challenge for today is I see Leprechauns!  You can interpret this challenge anyway you like, however you must create a new project for this challenge!   Super easy and your won't believe the amazing prize!!

Here is my card for this challenge:



Leprechaun from Simply Charmed
Sticker and Ribbon from stash

Are you ready to see the prize?
EMMA  from My Creative Time donated her I BELIEVE IN LEPRECHAUNS STAMP SET!!

 Thanks Emma!

Be sure to enter your project over at the Creative Cutter Room! You have until March 30th to enter!

Stop by the Creative Design Team Members for more inspiration!

14 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I can't believe it is actually St Patty's Day and I never even made one card for it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your leprechaun he is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out, Carri! Could this be any more adorable!! What a fab St. Patty's Card, perfect to mark this wonderful Green Day :) Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carri, he is so cute! I love your shamrock as well! Thank You for always making sure you come over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Paddy's Day Carri!! Love that leprechaun!!! ADORABLE!!
    So sorry to not tell you but YES I got your Rango review. THANKS!!! I've been sick and out of it but I appreciate you taking the tmae to let me know about that movie. I had heard that it wasn't the best for young kids so it was good to hear you confirm it. I will wait to let them see it. HUGS!! stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Love the face on this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love his grin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Carri! I'm lucky to have you.

    Your little leprechaun is stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. I really like the face on the leprechaun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!!! I think it's adorable!!! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an adorable (semi drunk, umm i mean loopy-lol!) looking leprachaun :)
    very cute card.

    ReplyDelete