Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank You Card


Stocking up on Thank you cards!



Walk in my Garden for the flower and tag.
Fiskars Seagull corner punch
papers from Prima, The Breathe Paper collection


Entering into:
Queen Kat: Color Challenge

My Creative Time: Walk in my Garden + flowers

Really Reasonable Ribbon : Spring


Click HERE to be entered to win some autographed Sweet Tim Holtz tickets!

Click HERE to be entered to win some fun embellishments!

To enter the Design Time Thursday Challenge Love Notes CLICK HERE

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, LOVE the colors! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so FAST! It is ALWAYS good to stock up on thank you cards. Great job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love these colors together!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I absolutely love the colors on this one!!! You did such a great job!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a PERFECT card my friend!!! Thank you for playing along w/my challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that corner punch! I've not seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete