Friday, February 25, 2011

Recycle!

Our Town just started a recycling program! We are super excited! I ran out and purchased two new identical cans to fit in the kitchen. They looked great until this was all I heard... "Mom, which one is for recycle?" "Mom, did you say it's the right one or left one?" Etc Etc...

So here was my solution! I used my Gypsy, letters from Wild Card and cut this out of vinyl!

No everyone knows which can is recycle!


Entering into:
Serenity Scrappers: Vinyl challenge

9 comments:

  1. Don't you just love all the practical uses for our scrappy stuff??!! Very nice. Our town has been recycling for years - we're a family of 6 and we usually have only 1 1/2 large bags of trash a week...and LOTS of goods for recycling....love it! :-) TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need to make one for our recycling too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea!! My kids love to recycle... the only thing I don't like about it is they are constantly saying "Mom, can't we use this for crafting instead?" :) Sometimes it's tough to tell them no!

    TFS, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along over at Serenity Scrappers!! Such a cute idea and the fact you can use vinyl for a practical home use makes for a better reason why we have to HAVE scrap stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea, Carri. I can't believe that your city is only just starting a recycling program now - but I sure hope it goes well. It's so important to keep this world a good place for our kids. Good luck with your sorting!!

    ReplyDelete