Thursday, December 2, 2010

No Peeking!

I think this sentiment is too cute, and I thought it was perfect for this little snowman from Jolly Holidays!



I stamped the presents one at a time and used clear embossing powder and the heat gun. They look really shiny and pretty in person! I added some bling and used the Swiss dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the hat trim. Some craft string and the stamp is Studio G.

Entering into:
Crafty Ho's: Inspiration photo:

More than Favors: Christmas plus embossing

15 comments:

  1. Carri,

    The card turned out perfect for both challenges!! :)

    Great job, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I am loving all of the cuts on the Jolly Holidays cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the effect with the presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card by A Busy Bee!!! I hope to have time to play with cricut this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable snowman!! Too cute, I love that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is just sooo cute, love those googly eyes on your snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! You're right--the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww this is sooooo cute, thanks for joining us at The Crafty Ho Blog for our inspiration challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I love those big googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Job! I love it Carri! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

    Happy Crafting!
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete