Friday, September 10, 2010

Thanks Mom!!

What a good day I had today!! I'm thinking I should change my name from abusybee to aluckyduck!!


First I was off from work today so I was able to completely craft while my girls were at school, then I received the prize I won from Courtney Lane Designs in the mail and....

I also won the Boo to You embossing folder on Ebay for $1.99!! Including shipping!! And that was also in the mail today!



Then I stopped by my Mom's house and she surprised me with these amazing paper packs!! Five packs and they are so nice!! Thanks Mom!

I feel so spoiled today!!

10 comments:

  1. You are lucky!! I always see that you win:) Pass some of your luck to me! I need it My cricut expression broke agian today , Provo Craft is replacing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOMENESS!!! You are blessed! WOOT! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say a little bit of luck - but the word 'karma' comes to mind. :) YEAH - congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing day you "luckyduck". I am going to check my mail and see if anything special arrives (I am waiting for 2 cartridges I won on ebay...From My Kitchen and Dreams Come True.). Can't wait to see more projects with your new goodies!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet.... Okay I am on my wayt to come play with paper with you.... Such great gifts.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are a lucky duck! Glad you had such a fun day full of surprises! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the wins.....Is it not funny how the little things pick you up.........
    Great Job...................

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome surprise!! lucky ducky!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great day, aluckyduck!! That you are for sure!! You deserve every bit of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a lucky duck...have fun with you new goodies!

    ReplyDelete