Friday, September 10, 2010

Thanks Mom!!

What a good day I had today!! I'm thinking I should change my name from abusybee to aluckyduck!!


First I was off from work today so I was able to completely craft while my girls were at school, then I received the prize I won from Courtney Lane Designs in the mail and....

I also won the Boo to You embossing folder on Ebay for $1.99!! Including shipping!! And that was also in the mail today!



Then I stopped by my Mom's house and she surprised me with these amazing paper packs!! Five packs and they are so nice!! Thanks Mom!

I feel so spoiled today!!

10 comments:

  1. You are lucky!! I always see that you win:) Pass some of your luck to me! I need it My cricut expression broke agian today , Provo Craft is replacing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOMENESS!!! You are blessed! WOOT! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say a little bit of luck - but the word 'karma' comes to mind. :) YEAH - congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing day you "luckyduck". I am going to check my mail and see if anything special arrives (I am waiting for 2 cartridges I won on ebay...From My Kitchen and Dreams Come True.). Can't wait to see more projects with your new goodies!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet.... Okay I am on my wayt to come play with paper with you.... Such great gifts.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are a lucky duck! Glad you had such a fun day full of surprises! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the wins.....Is it not funny how the little things pick you up.........
    Great Job...................

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day, aluckyduck!! That you are for sure!! You deserve every bit of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a lucky duck...have fun with you new goodies!

    ReplyDelete