Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!!

After doing a plain boy card, I was really motivated to take on the challenge over at Paper Playtime!

For Challenge #15 make any paper craft project inspired by this theme: CASTLES, KNIGHTS & DAMSELS IN DISTRESS. You may interpret this theme any way you like.
Here is my entry:


I used Paper Doll Dress up for the princess. I did use a little cuttlebug embossing folder that says princess under her feet but it doesn't show well in the photo. I ran her dress through the divine swirls and added glossy accents. Face stamp is sizzix. You can click on the photo for a better look.

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty... Love how you embossed the dress....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love how yo embossed the dress and added bling to the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute!!!! Her eyes are just precious, TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love her face!! Great job with the embossing and the pen work on the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background paper is adorable...it matches perfectly. Your princess is precious and her earrings are a perfect touch.

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her embossed dress and her earrings!! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete