Friday, August 27, 2010

Jitterbuggin' Challenge!

Jitterbuggin' Challenge!
Follow the sketch, use a square card, use scraps, and use a bee...

Here is my entry:
I used Create a Critter for the bee and bee-hive and Accent Essentials for the Scallops. All the paper is from my scrap pile! The bee stamps are from Studio G and I colored them with marker and added some stickles. The bee-u-tiful is from Punny-ilicious I used little google eyes with eyelashes ( they are so cute) and vellum for the wings!

11 comments:

  1. Those little eyes are just tooo perfect. WOW cute card.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those scalloped circles on this. Perfect paper! I love the extra bees stamped on the patterned paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! that is what I need to do, use papers from my scrap pile. It is getting way to big lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-u-tiful finishing touches on this card!! They make it so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the eyes on the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...those eyes....gotta love 'em!


    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Love the originality! TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Very cute, and unique too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, cute card -- love the eyes on the bee!!

    ReplyDelete